There’s a lot of habits that we have that take a daily toll on our appearance and it’s important that if we want to prevent aging, the earlier and more consistent we practice preventative habits, the better. Some habits that contribute to aging skin include pulling and tugging at our skin, not using sunscreen and not consuming the proper amount of nutrients or water. The key to waning years off of your skin and keeping it that way, is to ensure better elasticity and skin longevity. We’ve compiled some eccentric methods that can help slow the aging process and keep you looking young as can be:
- Oxygen facials. This type of therapy is good for uneven tone, sagging and wrinkles, and crinkles. Having an extra supplement of oxygen is good as it provides more blood flow and more cellular support to help promote healthy skin surface and to help your body properly distribute nutrients to the parts that may need it. During this type of treatment, an aesthetician steadily applies pressurized oxygen and acid in the form of a serum to the skin.
- Exercising for your face. Pretty much all of us are familiar with exercises that are used to strengthen and tone the body. What a lot of us aren’t familiar with is that we can use exercises for the face in order to do a similar effect. You can use devices to stimulate microcurrent waves that fuel the muscles deep within the skin in order to increase circulation and to increase the elastin in the skin. You can find these type of treatments at spas or you can purchase devices to do this type of treatment in the convenience of your home.
- Honey masks. Honey is delectable when put on or in foods that are bland in taste. It is also the case that honey can be used in order to improve the appearance and the texture of your skin. If you use honey in exfoliation or weekly facial masks, over time you will find a more radiant complexion with better tone, color, and balance.
- Incorporate more selenium in your diet. Selenium is a specialized anti-oxidant that specializes in the fighting of the free radicals in your body that might breed as you get older. Foods that you can consume to get enriched from the inside out is: garlic, tuna, whole grains, and seafood. Selenium has been clinically shown to improve skin texture, for a more youthful complexion.
- Lather up in some sesame oil. Sesame oil helps get rid of all the dead skin cells that pile up; on your face. Sesame oil will help to reveal the beautiful skin you have that lies deep within the surface of dead skin cells.
The key to having a kind of beauty that reaches beyond ordinary is to invest in uncommon techniques that not everyone practices. Sometimes the most successful people are those that defray from normal habits in order to use unconventional habits to arrive at new results. If these tips are a bit too unconventional for your tastes – try out our incredible Anti Aging Cream Here.